Sitem Spa was established in 1974 in Umbria region. Thanks to the policy of continuous investments in research and development and to the training of highly specialized staff, the Company offers technologically advanced solutions to its customers. Sitem has 7 production plants in 4 countries.
Sitem produces a wide range of standard products (based on catalogue) or custom (based on customer’s request):
- Magnetic laminations blanked for electric motors/transformers;
- Die-casted rotors;
- Aluminum die-casting of housings, shields and flanges;
- Stacking of stator/rotor’s laminations produced with the following process:
The company has developed over the years a Quality Management System, obtaining, UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001 and IATF 16949:2016 certifications.
The willingness to accept challenges and overcome them, the rationality in the strategic decisions of the group and the ability to evolve its services according to the dynamics of the market make the company a solid reality in continuous evolution.
Offers products and services through the network
- Cutting sheets for electric motors
- Cutting sheets for transformers
- Die-casting rotors
- Die-casting of casings, shields and flanges
- Laser cutting
- Packing of stators/rotors by TIG/laser/plasma welding, nailing, stapling, gluing
- Magnet insertion
- Heat treatment
- Machining (e.g. broaching, drilling, turning etc)
Forms of collaboration offered
Production of components for electric motors
Forms of collaboration required
Electric motor design and validation
Types of partners required
Electric motor manufacturers